SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 26 March 2018

Our One Year Anniversary in Stratford

If you don't follow me on social media, you may not know that I've recently taken a trip to Stratford, in London for mine and Liam's one year anniversary and Liam's birthday. I believe we paid £79 each for two nights stay, with breakfast included on both days in The Westbridge Hotel. The hotel was only a five minute walk from Stratford train station and Westfield shopping centre which was super handy.

The hotel itself was so modern, as you can imagine, I loved it! The staff were so friendly and helpful as soon as we arrived and we didn't feel at all uncomfortable once. You could tell that the cleanliness of the whole place was top priority, I didn't ever see somebody not providing room service or cleaning.

Keeping with the modern theme, you could control the air con, heating and lighting from the TV. I was stunned. Although we never used it, they also had a portable phone in the hotel room which we were allowed to take with us around London, how cool!? The bed and pillows were super comfortable and the shower was lush. I was pretty gutted that they didn't have a bath tub as I was looking forward to having a relaxing sesh in there, but I didn't mind too much.





The area seemed a little dodgy further up the road but we never had any trouble ourselves. Westfield is the largest shopping centre in Europe, so we had so much to do to keep busy, especially shopping - I admit to spending a lot of money. We ate in Westfield most of the time, apart from having breakfast at the hotel. Everything you would need is in the shopping mall - such as bowling, the cinema, spas etc. Liam found the way to the West Ham football stadium and the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park which again, weren't far away at all.

We managed to do everything we wanted to do and we were ready to come home on the third day as we had done everything. I would definitely go back again and I recommend going 100% if you want to get away for a few days.


















13 comments :

  1. Happy anniversary! It looks like a lovely trip you had.

    http://littlemissmelanie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really sounds like you've had a wonderful time, Happy Anniversary! 🌸✨

    With love, Alisha Valerie x | www.alishavalerie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing! Hope you had a fab time! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had an amazing trip! This hotel looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorge is that hotel room! Happy anniversary babe! xx

    Angela
    https://loveangela.blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lush hotel! Happy anniversary!
    Emma | emmadrury.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like you had a great time!
    Me and my boyfriend are going to Stratford in May for a couple of nights, we are also staying very near to Westfield.
    Happy Anniversary :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Westfield. They have my favourite Macaroon shop in there the L'orchidee. Not sure if it is still in there though. Happy Anniv to you and your bf. I hope you had an amazing time :)

    https://awomansmodedevie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy anniversary! I've never ventured to this part of London before because I know it would be bad for my bank balance with Westfield haha! That hotel looks lush x

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy anniversary! This place looks gorgeous I’ll definitely keep it in mind next time I’m in London! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That hotel is absolutely gorgeous, and such an affordable price too?! I need to book myself for a stay! x

    Gemma Louise

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy 1 year anniversary to you and your man lovely!!! <3 Love stratford, and the hotel looks so cute!!!

    Serene xoxox

    http://www.iamserenel.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy anniversary! Wow, what a bargain! Looks like you had a fab stay x

    ReplyDelete