SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 1 March 2018

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer Review

lasting perfection concealer

collection lasting perfection concealer

 I needed a new concealer for when I fake tanned, so as I've been meaning to try out this particular concealer for so long, I decided to buy it and use it for when I'm feeling like a tanned goddess. Also, what is it about having a tan that makes you feel so much better about yourself anyway!?

So many people have raved about this so I couldn't wait to see what all the fuss was about! I bought it in the shade 'Cool Medium 2' which is the perfect colour for when I'm tanned. It has a typical applicator to apply the concealer with and it's also super lightweight on the skin. It glides on really easy and doesn't dry quickly at all, which is perfect if you like to apply it in certain places on the face first and then blend it all in. 

With it being very full coverage and a drugstore concealer, I was expecting it to look cakey once it had been applied or even after a few hours. However, I was wrong. It doesn't look cakey at all and the skin looks flawless. The lasting perfection concealer definitely keeps those under eye bags hidden throughout the day and it doesn't crease up in my fine lines under my eyes. It doesn't last too long on my spots but it definitely lasts long enough for a drugstore concealer. 

Collection says that this lasts for up to 16 hours although, I really don't think it hits the 16 hour mark. Fair enough it does last all day though. I will definitely be buying this in my normal shade and for £4.19, you can't go wrong!

collection lasting perfection concealer review blog

collection lasting perfection concealer review blog post

4 comments :

  1. I LIVE by this concealer! It's amazing quality for the price you pay!
    Cloe X http://clxelouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I wondered, how could a concealer be THAT good? But I recommend to everyone that exists! Ha x

      Delete
  2. I've been looking for a new concealer as my no7 one is quite drying - this could be the one!

    hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to give it a go and see how you get on with it :) x

      Delete