SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 12 December 2017

Sleek Matte Me Lip Cream Review

 sleek matte me lip cream review

I haven't tried out many products from Sleek but I read up a few good reviews on their matte lip creams a while ago, so I thought I'd try one out myself. I bought 'Velvet Slipper (1039)' which is a deep plum colour which I think suits every skin tone. 

This lip cream is a very creamy product - a little goes a long way, you don't need a lot of it to smooth across your lips. So you definitely won't need to buy another one for some time as it will last you a while. Matte me lasts for the majority of the day, although it ends up going quite patchy on the inner lips after eating but I don't find it a huge problem. Also, if you don't apply it right, it can dry up patchy too but you'll soon get used to the application. I've never had it flake away on my lips either which is also a huge thumbs up! 
Have you ever tried the lip creams from Sleek?

sleek matte me lip cream review blog

sleek matte me lip cream

2 comments :

  1. This shade looks absolutely gorgeous. I've hardly tried anything from Sleek so far but I really need to!xx

    Beth ~ MissCosmeticBlogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have really grown to love the Sleek brand. I'm a huge fan of their contour kit x

      Delete