SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 30 December 2017

Best Beauty Buys of 2017!

I can't believe the end of 2017 is getting closer. I know we all say it every year, but this year really has flown by! Literally, Christmas and New Years Eve have appeared from out of no where! I've bought and tried many different beauty products this year, and managed to round up my favourite and most loved beauty products from 2017.


Black Opium Perfume
I remember discovering this perfume sometime last year and I just had to pop it down on my birthday list. So, I've been using it since my birthday back in June and I'm still not bored of it. Literally everyone comments on it and says how gorgeous the smell is. 

Bobbi Brown Eye Repair Cream
I actually found this little winner back in 2016 but I've carried on buying it and have used it a lot more throughout 2017. It brightens my under eye area and gets rid of those unwanted dark circles. It also firms those little fine lines under your eyes. I will carry on using this forever more unless I find another product that's better.

L'Oréal True Match Foundation
I've tried this quite recently for the first time, you may have already read the review on my blog. How I didn't try it sooner, I'll never know... this is a great little number! It's more of a liquid consistency and it's very light. This foundation lasts me a good six hours. Full review, here.


Epoch Glacial Marine Mud Mask
I bought this mud mask through a company called NuSkin back in the Summer. It wasn't cheap but I saw great results and reviews online, so I caved in and bought it. You don't need a lot of product to cover your face as it's really runny. I leave it on for about 15-20 minutes and then wash off with a face cloth. It really does get right into your pores and gives your skin a good cleanse. 

Freedom Brow Pomade
I made the purchase of this brow pomade back in January, so I've been using this particular product for almost a year which is amazing! It was so affordable aswell, a fiver, which is fantastic as I and many other people think it's a dupe of the Anastasia Beverley Hills brow pomade. I've written about it in a blog post, here.

The Body Shop Drops of Youth Concentrate
I had never tried anything like this before but I can now see why people use facial oils now. I do have sensitive skin and this product actually irritated it within the first few days of using it but since then, it's worked wonders for me. Before going to sleep, I use about three drops and massage lightly into my skin and then apply my moisturiser. You can definitely feel the difference when you wake up the next morning.

Makeup Obsession Highlighter 'Moon'
I had never heard of Makeup Obsession before until watching one of SophDoesNails videos on YouTube. Soph actually recommended this highlighter, so I bought it! It's crazy pigmented and only £3! Honestly, look nowhere else for a good affordable highlighter!

PRO.VOKE Touch of Silver Shampoo
I tried this hair range back in the Summer months and oh my was I pleased - I've been using it ever since! For one, it smells absolutely gorgeous and two, it does a bloody good job. If your hair looks dull or needs toning, look no further. It leaves my hair silky soft too... perfect for bleached blondes. 


The Body Shop Shea Exfoliating Sugar Scrub
I only use scrubs for exfoliating and before I fake tan. This smells amazing and will definitely last me ages as it's quite a big pot. I love the Body Shop products, I think they're all worth their price. 

Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray
I've been used to the normal 'all nighter' setting spray. When I ran out of the 'all-nighter', I decided to try out the 'de-slick' oil control setting spray. Of course I get on much more with 'de-slick' as I have oily skin so it's perfect.

Revlon Colorstay Foundation
I bought this foundation before I bought L'Oréal's True Match. This particular foundation is for combination/oily skin which was perfect for me, I also loved the colour as well! I've currently ran out of it and won't buy anymore until I've used up True Match. Read a full review, here.

Happy New Year! See you in 2018 x

4 comments :

  1. I've been wanting to try the Bobbi Brown Eye Cream for the longest time as I hear raving reviews about it, I've just been to cheap to buy it lol!! Revlon foundations is one of my all time faves. Some nice products in here which I will definitely try

    www.theblushedit.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, it will be worth your money. I won't go back to anything else unless I find something better x

      Delete
  2. Love the layout of the photos. The L'Oreal True Match foundation is one of my favourites! x

    ReplyDelete