SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 27 November 2017

Jumper Dresses & Over The Knee Boots

jumper dress and over the knee boots blog post

I weren't 100% sure whether to publish this post or not. Although I am in the process of trying to lose weight and tone my body up, I'm not in a completely happy place with my body at the moment. It's crazy how not being happy with your own body can make you feel so down and shit about yourself. I have put on quite a lot of weight in the past couple of months and trying to lose it all again this time of the year is a bloody nightmare.
However, I've got to stay motivated and determined and I will eventually get to where I want my body to be. But right now, this is who I am. I can't wait to look back on this post in a few months and (hopefully) see my progress.

Anyway, cracking on with my outfit... I have been loving over the knee boots and knee highs. Even though I love wearing them with my jeans, I love wearing them with my winter dresses even more. This dress is such a gorgeous colour - I bought it from Primark last year but I'm sure you can find a similar one around this time of the year. This dress is more of a thin jumper material and unexpectedly is really warm. These boots also keep me really warm too and they're super comfy. 

Do you like the jumper dresses and knee boots trend?

jumper dress and over the knee boots

jumper dresses outfit

Post a Comment