SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 3 September 2017

Three Books I've Loved Recently

book reviews blog post

I used to read books all the time when I was back in school. I've always felt like reading really relaxes my mind and helps with my anxiety. As I've been reading a lot recently, I thought I'd share with you the three books I've loved and would recommend.

SAPPHIRE
I have loved Katie Prices books ever since I attended her 'Paradise' book signing back in 2010. All of Katie's books have me attached every time I read them, I find it really hard to put them down. Sapphire is a glamourous business woman but after catching her husband in bed with another woman, she only wants a friends-with-benefits type relationship, nothing serious. There's so much happening in this book, it's really exciting and I can never seem to put the book down after I've finished a chapter as I just want to know what happens next.

THE GIRL ON THE TRAIN
This book has been out for ages now, and I have been recommended it by many people. I found the first couple of chapters quite slow and hard to get into. But, I was eventually hooked. Rachel's 'daily commute' to work gets a little boring in near enough every chapter but it's soon forgotten about when you read on. Again, I couldn't put this book down either, I just wanted to keep reading on to see what happens next. Although many people have said that the book is better than the film, I'd definitely still like to watch the film.

STAYING STRONG: 365 DAYS A YEAR
Again, this book has been out for a long time too, I've actually owned it for a few years. If you're a lover of Demi, you'll know that she hasn't had the easiest life and has struggled a lot. There is a little saying each day to help you get through the day. This book has helped me so much grow as a person and overcome my fears. Demi has also included tips on how to stay strong too. My aim was to actually turn a page once a day for a whole year, but that failed. So, every time I'm feeling low, I open up to the next page to start my day. It's very inspirational and helps you feel motivated.

Have you read any of these books or anything similar?

2 comments :

  1. I read The Girl On The Train when I was, coincidentally, on the train. It was such a great book and I can't wait to watch the movie! (Yeah...I haven't watch the movie yet)

    with love, Bash   |   HEY BASH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's great!! I keep saying I'm going to watch the movie but I can never get round to doing it x

      Delete