SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 20 June 2017

Twenty and New Adventures!

elsie de wolfe quote

I don't think I've ever done a little update post, I've always thought that it would bore the hell out of you all. But, I actually enjoy reading these type of blog posts so I thought I'd do one myself and it might even interest you. I turned twenty on Saturday which is absolutely crazy to say because time has FLOWN!

So, today I got a offered a new job! I'm feeling ecstatic and I can't wait to start. For the past year I have been working full time at Boux Avenue, it's honestly the best place to work in retail. All my colleagues are lovely and it's such great pay with amazing benefits! I'm sad to be leaving but I hate working in retail with a passion, the girls at work are the only thing keeping me going. You may or may not know that I am a fully qualified hairdresser, so I have decided to go back into a hair salon. Yayyyyy. I'm so excited but nervous for the new start.

You may have seen through social media that I have someone very new in my life, well not very new, we've known eachother since we were young. I love him and his family with all of my heart, they mean everything to me and I'm so excited for many memories ahead.

So, I am super excited to start my new little adventures! Cheers to new beginnings!

4 comments :

  1. Wayheeyy! Happy Birthday! i hope 20 is a brilliant year for you <3 and congrats on the new job too, that's brilliant!

    Love,

    Anne // www.aportraitofyouth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I turn twenty in September, woo, we're 1997 babies!! Let's hope that our 20th year is the best! I hope you had a lovely birthday, by the way. Also, congratulations on the new job hun!

    Lots of love from Mollie xxx | http://wwwtheperksofmolliequirk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 90 babies are the best! Happy birthday for then, I'll probs tweet you anyway haha. Thank you lovely x

      Delete