SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 25 February 2017

My Current Drugstore Makeup Favourites

 my current makeup favourites

drugstore makeup reviews

Makeup Obsession Highlighter - 'Moon'
Need an amazing affordable highlighter? Look no further! After seeing a few British YouTubers rave about this, I just had to get it and try it out for myself. This shimmery white highlight is so pigmented and it's only £3! I find that it's long-lasting too, which is a bonus for such a cheap highlight.

Freedom Brow Promade - 'Soft Brown'
This has also been known as a dupe of Anastasia Beverly Hills brow promade. This is a very creamy product and a little goes a long way, you don't need much product on your brush to fill in your brows. It's soft and easy to blend and work with. The product lasts all day and keeps the brow hairs in place. I've never found this product to smudge or move at all. For just £5, I think it should be worth more.

drugstore makeup favourites

NYX Lingerie Liquid Lipstick - 'Bedtime Flirt'
I had been bursting to try out the Lingerie lipsticks for absolutely ages! This shade is a nude pink/mauve colour. I would suggest that you exfoliate your lips before applying this as you can get that horrible 'dry, cracked lips look'. It glides on smoothly but it's quite tacky whilst waiting for it to dry. I have found it to be long-lasting and stay on whilst eating and drinking although it goes quite patchy after around 4-5 hours. It doesn't dry my lips out at all like some people say it does - the only reason I have in mind is because I don't wear it every day. This is the perfect matte nude every day lip colour.

Ardell Demi Wispies
I'm sure everyone has heard of these famous lashes. I had seen so many people rave about these, I finally tried them out for the first time last month. I love every thing about them - they're not too long, they look natural but also give that 'glam' look, very lightweight, full, soft and feathery. They blend beautifully with your own natural lashes. The glue is great, although it's in a tube so it can get quite messy. These lashes last all day and night - they are quite tricky to get off. But these are by far my favourite lashes of all time!

2 comments :

  1. NYX Lingeries are just amazing! I have two and I seriously love them
    I find them quite drying, but I'm not really bothered by that. also, yes, exfoliation is a must. and I wore it for about 15 hours (friend's wedding) and it looked amazing right until I took it off :)

    xo Honey - blog Royal Lifestyle - Twitter - Instagram

    ReplyDelete