SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 11 September 2016

Travel Destinations That I Dream About Visiting

I didn't realise how much of an adventurous person I was until I ended up with a long list of dream destinations on my bucket list. That list will probably grow throughout the years but how amazing would it be if I could eventually cross all of these places off? Here's where I want to go...

Australia- The Australian accent is one of the reasons I want to visit. I just love the accent, I could listen to it all day. The country is so beautiful. I still can't believe how they have a Summer Christmas. For me, I like Christmas to be cold and cosy wrapped in blankets and for it to be snowing outside. Although, the Australian sun is probably worth travelling to the other side of the world for, we don't get much of it here in the UK.


Mexico- I have dreamt of going to this place ever since I was little. The Mexican hats, clothes, music, food and the place itself interests me. I have a family member that's half Mexican so that's probably where I get the love for Mexico from.


America- As a child, I have always wanted to visit America, mainly to go to Disneyworld. I've never been before and my dream is to go there with my kids in the future. It'll cost a fortune but it'll be so worth it. There's also so much to see and do and visit. I'd like to visit many places in America if I had the money. Top of the list is California. Who knows the future?


Cyprus- I have only ever visited Cyprus once and that was when I was very young. Looking back on the photos, there's no reason to not go back. It's such a beautiful, breathtaking place with lots to do and see. I don't really know what else to say about this place. It's just amazing.


Gran Canaria- I have been wanting to go here for years. The mountains and the small island itself has always attracted my attention. My mum doesn't like flying which is why we only go to Spain. Gran Canaria is an extra two hours further than Spain. Although, lucky for me, I'm finally heading here in June. Yay!


The Maldives- What is there to say about this place? Just simply google the Maldives and you'll instantly fall in love and want to jump straight on a plane. Everything about this place is beautiful, it's like paradise.


Have you ever visited these places? What are your dream travel destinations?

4 comments :

  1. Definitely want to do Australia!
    Jabeen x
    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to travel the world so all of these sound great to me :D
    but do google Croatia. you'll want to visit it :)

    xo Honey - Royal Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I've heard amazing things about Croatia! I just want to go everywhere x

      Delete