SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 19 August 2016

Casual Black & White

I haven't done an outfit post in sooo long! I've been wanting to do quite a few but I never time it right with the British weather and our garden was also in the process of being re-done. After shooting the pictures for this post, I realised that I really missed it. So hopefully, I will be posting fashion posts more often because I luuurve it.

megan elizabeth blog

black and white outfit

ootd

As it's the weekend (yay!), I'm wearing a casual outfit which you can wear day and night, you can easily dress it up or down. I'm wearing a simple black cami. I love the split at the side and how it's longer at the back, it's different to other camis I own. With this, I'm wearing skinny white jeans which I've turned up at the bottom to show off more of my shoes. These suede heeled sandals are very new to my wardrobe and I've been rocking these at the mo. I love the style, they're comfy and they go with pretty much every outfit. I'm using a clutch as it's a lot easier than a great big bag.

Cami - Select Fashion
White Jeans - New Look
Heeled Sandals - New Look
Clutch - Ted Baker

2 comments :

  1. I love this look! I am more into the minimalist style and this is differently something that I have to mock! And these shoes are to die for!


    stylishranter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much! Most of what I wear is quite simple but I love it. I was looking EVERYWHERE for these type of shoes and when I saw them in the New Look sale, my purse just had to come out x

      Delete