SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 17 May 2016

Cocoa Brown Tan Review

Cocoa Brown review

I have wanted to try out this tan for ages so I was super pleased when I had finally got my hands on it. This was the first mousse tan that I've used as all my other fake tans I own are liquid. After using this, I feel like I use more product as a mousse than a liquid tan. Cocoa Brown is meant to give you a gradual tan within one hour or you can wait up to three hours depending on how dark you like your tan.

Around 20 minutes of waiting, I looked in the mirror and instantly thought 'wow'. I loved the colour, it wasn't too dark or too pale or the dreaded orange. As it's the first time I've tried Cocoa Brown and I'm insanely pale, I didn't know how dark I was going to be if I waited three hours. So, I only waited one hour and then rinsed it off in the shower. After getting out of the shower, I wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be. The colour faded and I wasn't glowing as much. Although, the next day you could tell that I had a tan and that I wasn't as pale as I usually am. Maybe next time, I could wait two or three hours before rinsing it off.

cocoa brown tan review

Whilst developing, it smells a little biscuity but it's not that horrible biscuit smell that people hate. In fact, I quite like the smell. The tan dries very quickly which can be both a pro and a con. The pros are that you don't have to walk around the house naked waiting for it to dry, and that you don't feel dampish like some tans make you feel. The cons are that you have to concentrate whilst applying it and be super speedy rubbing it in. I found that this tan was completely streak free, which is always a good thing!

Overall, I love the colour, it smells good, I 100% recommend this product to pale people and it's great for sensitive skin.

2 comments :

  1. I've been meaning to try out a new fake tan recently after managed to get streaky bacon legs the last THREE times I've used my fake bake one! Not appealing...

    Completely streak free is just what I'm after - gimme gimme gimme!

    Katie.
    xx ♥ La Coco Noire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear, streaky legs aren't a good look. I'm super happy with this tan though and I can also recommend Creightons Instant Tan which is affordable and streak free too but it doesn't last as long as Cocoa Brown xx

      Delete