SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 5 April 2016

My Fragrance Faves

my fragrance favourites

I don't know about you but I love perfumes. After a good few years of getting many perfumes as presents for birthdays and Christmas', out of my huge collection, I have managed to narrow down my top favourites.


Cher Lloyd Pink Diamond - £20.00 (50ml)
If you know me by now, you would know that I'm Cher Lloyd obsessed. I had been wanting to get my hands on this perfume for years but it never happened and looking back, I don't really know why. I was extremely happy when I opened this present which was from Josh back in Christmas 2014. It's a very sweet and flowery scent and I find that it lasts all day.

Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy - £29.00 (50ml)
Who doesn't love this perfume? Midnight Fantasy is my absolute favourite perfume and it's the one that I can wear almost every day. It's a fruity and floral scent which is long lasting. Every time I run out, I always end up writing it on my birthday or Christmas lists. I feel like you could wear this all year round and you'd never get bored of the scent.

Beyoncé Pulse - £28.00 (50ml)
I got this in a perfume set for Christmas. I've personally never tried any Beyoncé perfumes, but my sister has hugely recommended them. Even though it's a small bottle, it is lasting me a while. It's a sweet fruity scent but unfortunately it doesn't last all day. When I do wear this, it's easy to just put in my bag and spray on the go when I need to.

Armani Code - £62.00 (50ml)
My mum has been buying this perfume for herself for years. As I ended up loving it myself, mum used to let me spray it on myself now and again. As a surprise, my parents bought me Armani Code for my 18th birthday last year. I don't wear this everyday, mainly because it's super expensive and I have other important things to spend my money on. I wear this when I go out to see friends, clubbing, meals or special occasions. This is my most favourite perfume along with Midnight Fantasy. This perfume smells so good and I always get commented on it, it's also super long lasting too! Armani Code has a sweet vanilla smell, which is probably why I love it so much.

Katy Perry Royal Revolution - £38.50 (100ml)
I've never tried Katy Perry's perfumes before, but after smelling this one in Boots, I instantly fell in love. I usually wear this around Spring/Summer time as it's quite a fresh floral fragrance. It doesn't last all day, but I like to freshen up throughout the day anyway. This perfume has lasted me ages, beings as I got it for Christmas 2014 and ended up wearing it almost every day throughout Summer 2015, I still have over half left in the bottle.

What are your favourite fragrances? Have you tried any of my faves?

4 comments :

  1. UUU, NICE COLLECTION. I would love to try Beyonce one but lately I bought Cloe perfume and I hate perfumes to just stay and look pretty. If I will use some then I will buy Beyonce.
    Love, Liliann from
    lilianndehn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know so many people with Chloe perfumes and I'm always so jealous because they're lovely x

      Delete
  2. Midnight Fantasy has been a staple since it was released! I always thought I would grow out of the scent but it's still a firm fave even now I'm 21! Also I love ever fragrance Katy Perry releases, just perfect!

    Just a heads up though, you can usually find Katy Perry perfumes for £20 (or less) for a huge bottle, just so you're not pay almost £40 for it next time!

    Nicole | nicolelaurenblake.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole! I got Royal Revolutions original price from The Fragrance Shop website and I got it as a Christmas present anyway, so I'm not sure what they paid or where they got it from. But thanks for when I go to buy it again! x

      Delete