SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 24 December 2015

Blogmas Day 24 : Crossovers & Cut Outs

Happy Christmas Eve!

I can't believe this is my last post of blogmas! I've absolutely loved every minute of it. I never realised how much planning and organisation goes into it, it definitely was hard work but I did it! It has been so much fun, the bloggers that blog every day, I honestly don't know how you give fab content every single day. It's such hard work!

Enough of me rambling on, lets see what I'm wearing tonight...

Tonight's outfit is quite simple but it's perfect for a night out. I'm wearing my white cut out bralet with some disco leggings, instead of normal leggings to make the outfit look more like nightwear instead of day wear. I then completed my outfit by putting on my fave pair of heels - I didn't even realise that they matched my bralet until I looked back on the photos.




Bralet - Boohoo
Leggings - Quiz
Heels - New Look

1 comment :

  1. WOW, you look so beautiful, want to see more with Crop top. I like wear crop top, I bought my Crop Tops from this shop because it always stocks an extensive range of crop tops and sells them in low price
    http://www.gearbest.com/crop-top-c_12112/

    ReplyDelete