SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 20 December 2015

Blogmas Day 20 : Perrie Inspired 'Love Me Like You' Makeup Tutorial


I've always been a fan of Little Mix and I have been loving the music video for 'Love Me Like You'. All of the girls makeup is so pretty but I was inspired to create the same look as Perrie, it's just so pretty and pink!




I used one eyeshadow palette (What You Waiting For - Makeup Revolution) to create this look. Here's how it was done...


For my base shade, I used 'Million Dollar Contract' to build up the pink look.


Then, I used the shade 'Take a Chance' to give a bit more pink and shimmer to the eyes.


I noticed that Perrie's eyes were a lot lighter at the outer corners. So, I just went in with this shade 'Now It's Only Me' to lighten them up a bit and it worked perfectly.


From the pictures of me and Perrie, you can see a darker pink/brown colour separating the brow bone from the eyeshadow. I used this 'Hot Track' to separate it.


Once the eyes were blended in nicely, I moved onto my eyebrows. Obviously my eyebrows aren't going to be the same shape and colour as Perrie's. I used my brow brush from 'Real Techniques' and used my 'Hi Brow' powder to fill my eyebrows in. I then highlighted my brow bone by using the highlighter in this duo.


Moving onto my liquid liner, I'm using 'Supercat' by Soap & Glory. This creates the perfect flicks and it's so easy to use, especially for beginners like me! I tried to copy Perrie's eyeliner as much as I could and I think that it turned out quite well. 


Trying to get my cheeks as shimmery and pink as Perrie's, I used 'Love at First Blush' by Soap & Glory. 


I curled my lashes and applied my lash sensational mascara from Maybelline. I didn't apply any lashes, although I could've done, but I felt like I didn't have any lashes that I owned to go with the look. For the lips, I used Burberry lipstick in 'Military Red' and then I dabbed some 'Hot Pink Lip Gloss' from fcuk on my lips.

To complete the whole look and keep my makeup in place, I used my fixing spray from Makeup Revolution. 

Post a Comment