SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 4 November 2015

This or That

this or that tag

I thought that I would do the 'this or that tag' to start this month's posts off. I love doing tag posts and it looked incredibly fun to do!

Lipgloss or Lipstick - Lipstick, just because I don't own any lipgloss anymore.

Eyeliner or Mascara - Even though eyeliner makes a great difference to my eyes, I would be able to live without it. I need my mascara, if not you can't see my eyelashes. (They're blonde.)

Neutral or Colour Eyeshadow - Even though I love coloured eyeshadow, I so much prefer neutral. Plus, it's my everyday look.

Pressed or Loose Eyeshadows - Pressed. They're less messy and easy.
Long or Short - I prefer short. Long nails creep me out. 

Acrylic or Natural - Natural.

Bright or Dark - Bright. Even though I love the dark colours in the Autumn and Winter, brights are always prettier!

Flower or No Flower - No flower. 


Lotion or Body Butter - Body lotion.

Body Wash or Soap - Body wash.

Lush or Other bath company - Lush. Although I do love nspa - plus, it's cheaper.

Jeans or Sweatpants - Jeans for definite.

Long Sleeve or Short - Short sleeved. I don't really own many long sleeved tops and I get warm very quickly.

Studs or Dangly Earrings - Studs.

Necklace or Bracelets - I wear both but I do prefer necklaces.

Heels or Flats - I wear flats all day everyday but if I'm going out clubbing or it's a special occasion, hands down it's heels!

Curly or Straight - This is so hard! I'm going to say straight as I have extra thick long hair so curls fall out super quick. 

Hairspray or Gel - Hairspray.

Long or Short - Long, all the way! I don't suit short hair. 

Up or Down - Down. A lot of people say that they prefer my hair up though.

Rain or Shine - This one's hard, I don't really prefer either. I'm going to go with rain just because I love wearing cosy jumpers, coats, jeans and boots and I love staying indoors wrapped up in cosy blankets and watching movies. Phew.

Summer or Winter - Wow. They are both my favourite seasons! I love Winter because of Christmas and the fashion and how cosy it can be. I love Summer because the of the nice weather and the amount of stuff you can do.

Autumn or Spring - Autumn! I love the Autumn colours and the leaves falling etc. 


I tag all of you reading this to do this post! If you do this tag let me know as I would love to see what you prefer.

2 comments :