SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 20 November 2015

Freshskin by Elemis


I got these cute miniature products in a little pink zip bag as a gift from my auntie and uncle.

I've owned these products for quite a while. I've been trying all of them out throughout the time I've owned them so that I could write a good enough review on each product.

Skin Glow - Exfoliating Face Wash

Beauty Benefits:
With a deep pore cleansing action, this exfoliating facial wash contains cherry powder and jojoba beads to gently polish and help refine skin texture. Enriched with mandarin and aniseed to soften and condition, leaving skin clear, brightened and more radiant.

Review:
This leaves my skin feeling soft and makes my skin texture feel even. I don't really think that it helps reduce the visibility of my pores like it's meant to. It's got those little hard bits in so you can exfoliate well enough - which is always good as it makes me feel much more cleaner.

Skin Clear - Purifying Face Wash

Beauty Benefits:
With a powerful blend of anti-blemish ingredients, this rich and creamy face wash helps to refresh and clear your complexion. Vitamin A, zinc and botanical actives from iris and white willow bark balance and purify, leaving skin looking fresh and bright all day long.

Review:
This product is very gentle to my skin compared to the exfoliating face wash. It leaves my skin so much smoother and has also improved the appearance of my pores. The smell isn't overpowering. I can't stop smelling it.

Softly Softly - Daily Moisturiser

Beauty Benefits:
This light and non-greasy daily moisturiser helps defend against free radicals. Rosehip seed oil and sweet almond oil soften and soothe, leaving skin revitalised and more radiant.

Review:
I love the texture of this moisturiser! It's so much lighter compared to the moisturiser I used to use and that was classed as 'light' too. I'm not too keen on the smell of this product but you get used to it. As I have been using this daily, I can definitely see the difference. My skin feels and looks so much more hydrated and smooth. No more of a dry forehead!

Magical Moisture - Quenching Face Mask

Beauty Benefits:
White lupin, arctic cranberry seed oil and apple extract deliver an instant moisture boost to dry skin, while aloe vera gently soothes. Leaves skin radiant and exceptionally soft.

Review:
I find that this didn't really work for me. I don't usually have dry skin, apart from some parts of my forehead. My forehead definitely felt softer but the rest of my face just felt the same. Although, after rinsing this mask off, I noticed that my skin was brighter which is always good.


Have you ever tried Elemis?

1 comment :

  1. Elemis is an amazing brand!
    Jabeen x
    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete