SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 10 November 2015

5 Youtubers I Have Recently Discovered

I have recently found YouTubers that are completely new to me and I just had to share them with you.

Gabriella

Can I just point out that I love Gabriellas accent. I just love the way she films her videos and I love that they're all different in certain ways.

 


Sabrina - LoveLaughAndMakeup

Why why why didn't I find Sabrina sooner!? I love her videos and I get so excited when a new upload goes live. I find that she's chatty but a super down to earth person. I just love her.



Hollie Wakeham

One day, I searched tanning routines and I came across Hollies tanning routine video. As soon as I watched that video, I spent the rest of my spare time scrolling through her videos on her channel and she is so talented!



Meg Says

I came across Meg on Twitter and have been watching her videos ever since. She's such a lovely girl and I love that she lives in Norwich too!



Jess - CopperGardenx

I have been following Jess' blog for quite a while now and I never thought to visit her YouTube channel. Anyway, I did in the end and I'm so glad I did. I love her videos, they're all different in different ways. I've also been loving her vlogs too.


Subscribe to Jess' YouTube channel.
Follow Jess on Twitter.


Are there any YouTubers that you would like me to check out?

Post a Comment