SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 15 August 2015

Car Playlist: My Top 10 Summer Hits!

Hello lovelies!

I thought I would share my top 10 summer tunes that are on repeat, in my car right now.

So, in no particular order, lets get straight into it!



fifth harmony gif

Ever since this song came out I've been in love with it, it's so catchy.


avicii gif

I love all of Avicii's songs and this one is my new fave.


the weeknd gif

Just look how cool his hair is! Also, the music video to this is SO good and just makes the song even better!


sigma and ella henderson gif

The first time I heard this song was at BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend in Norwich and I instantly fell in love! It's just such a good summer tune!


taylor swift gif

Even though this song has been out a while, I still love it! Who can't get enough of Taylor Swift?


shaggy gif

This song just reminds me of a party holiday in Ibiza or Marbella and I don't have a clue why! But it definitely cheers me up!


ariana grande gif

I've always been a big fan of Ariana Grande, since way back on Zoey 101 and Victorious. Even though I don't really understand the music video to this, her voice is just perfect and she's so cute!


tove lo gif

When this song first came out, I never even heard of the singer. But, she's absolutely stunning and it's a top hit in the UK.


chris brown and tyga gif

I cannot get enough of this song, I have this on repeat all the time. Ayoooo.

10.  Black Magic - Little Mix

little mix gif

Little Mix have always been a favourite of mine, ever since they formed as a band on The X Factor. Black magic is my new favourite of theirs and the music video is just so cheeky. 


 What are your favourite hits this summer!?

Post a Comment