SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 31 August 2015

August Favourites

august favourites

Hello lovelies!

It's that time of the month again to pick out my favourite items which I've been using throughout August!

Lauren's Way Fake Tan-

laurens way fake tan review

I mentioned that I bought this tan in my end of the month haul in July. I have only ever used this once before and it gave amazing results, so I went and bought it again. This tan leaves me glowing and it is streak free, which is fab!


No7 Cleansing Body Polish- 

no7 cleansing body polish

I bought this out of boots for £9.99 but it is definitely worth the price! It smells so good and it really helps exfoliate ready for fake tanning. This is the best exfoliator I've ever used for both cleansing and for tanning. My skin feels so soft and smells so good after coming out of the shower. I'm going to be buying another one after this runs out!


Makeup Revolution Setting Spray-

makeup revolution setting spray

I asked on twitter a few months back which setting spray is best. Bloggers replied with the normal fixing spray by Makeup Revolution. So I headed to their website and saw a new fixing spray for oily skin.

 I bought this instead of the normal one, because I obviously have oily skin and wanted to give it a go. No, it doesn't control my oily skin but it does keep my makeup perfect all day every day. So to be honest, I would've been better off buying the normal setting spray instead of the 'oil fix' one.


No7 Makeup Brush Cleanser-


no7 makeup brush cleanser review

This is so easy to use just to quickly clean your brushes. It dries quickly and gets most of the product out of the brushes easily. I would say that this is my go to product and I absolutely recommend this to anyone who needs a fast and easy cleanser.


Makeup Revolution Eye Primer-


makeup revolution eye primer

Believe it or not, for the price this really works! It keeps your eyeshadows perfect all day and night. I suffer with oily skin so I usually get creases on my eyelids easily, but this is great for me - no creases and my eyelids don't get oily anymore! Hurray!

This also keeps my eyeshadows vibrant. Amazing primer for a cheap price! My new fave!


Real Techniques Pointed Foundation Brush-

real techniques pointed foundation brush

real techniques foundation brush

This brush is way too small for applying foundation but I use this to dab in my concealer. I don't usually use brushes for my concealer, but I thought that I should put this brush to good use and it works a treat!


Netflix-


netflix

I've been watching Netflix since May and I'm absolutely loving it! I've been watching so much of it - especially this whole month. Since I've had Netflix, I have been hooked to Pretty Little Liars. From May I have watched all six seasons of PLL and I couldn't get enough of it. Earlier this month was the season finale of PLL which meant I could watch more things on Netflix.

I am currently watching Mako Mermaids. How old am I? Who remembers H20 Just add water? It's basically the same, except a little different but I bloody love it!


What are your monthly favourites and what are you currently watching on Netflix?

Post a Comment