SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 2 May 2015

May Wishlist

May wishlist

Hi lovelies!

As there are so many things that I have had my eye on lately, I thought that I would make a wishlist for this month. Ever since I found out that Sam Faiers was bringing out a book I was so excited. I love this woman so much and I cannot wait to get my hands on it! I keep telling myself that I can't buy it yet because I'm still currently reading a book and I'll give my current book up and start reading my new one and I can't do that.

I have also been online clothes shopping and I have found quite a few lovely things that I would like to own myself. I just love the look of kimonos at the minute and with cute florally designs on them. But, I found this gorgeous black one with gorgeous lace detailing at the bottom and on a plus side - it goes with EVERYTHING because it's black!

I also own nothing which is Real Techniques and I need another foundation brush so I thought I'd check out the Real Techniques section in Superdrug and the price of this brush is so good!
I'm very fussy about sunglasses. It also doesn't help when I have a small face either because it narrows my choices down. But, I found these beautiful pair of sunnies from Monsoon. I just love everything about them. The colour also fits in with the spring/summer season.

Let me know your thoughts on any of the items I've mentioned.
Thanks so much for reading, I'll leave the links to the items below.


Teens Black Jersey Crochet Trim Kimono- New Look
Ribbed Cropped Cami- Topshop
Floral Grosgrain Strap Top-Topshop 
Laura Caged Two Part Heels- Boohoo 
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush- Superdrug
Sam Faiers- Secrets and Lies- Whsmith 
Pink Taffeta Room Spray- Boux Avenue
Wrap Front Ribbed Mini Skirt- Miss Guided
Simple Refreshing Facial Wash- Boots
Matilda Cat Eye Sunglasses- Monsoon

Post a Comment