SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 28 May 2015

It's been a Big Weekend!

Hello lovelies!

I hope everyone is having a good week so far. 
If you follow me on my instagram and twitter, you would probably know what I've been doing for the past weekend.

As it has been such an exciting and tiring weekend, I thought that I would share a few snaps of what I have been up to.



















I managed to get tickets to Radio 1's big weekend in Norwich. I decided that I wanted to go on the Sunday mainly because Taylor Swift was already released as the first act.

I want to apologise for the quality of the pictures. I took all of these on my iPhone 5S and I now regret not taking my camera. The videos that I took focused a lot more than the photos. The last photo of Taylor performing was a video. As we were so far back, we couldn't really see her properly but I tried to take the best screenshot I could of it and managed to get her!

Most of the time I was quite near the front (apart from Taylor Swift.)
Olly Murs brought on a special guest 'Ella Eyre' to sing 'Up' with him instead of Demi and she done a fantastic job!

However, it did rain quite a bit but I didn't mind, it's only a little bit of rain, right?
That's when I realised that I tanned the night before. (Covers face) But everything was fine!

I would love to see all of these again, I loved every minute of it!







Yet again, I have taken these photos with my iPhone 5S. They didn't turn out too bad though. 

Source: Norwich City FC
Source: Norwich City FC
These two last photos we're obviously not taken by me. They were facing my way when they were celebrating and I videoed it. But, I couldn't get very good screenshots so I thought I'd find a much clearer picture.

So, I started bank holiday Monday off with a selfie. 
If you know me quite well then you would know that I'm quite a big football fan for my cities team; Norwich City.

Norwich City FC has just come down from the Premier League to the Championship.
We had to play in a play-off final at Wembley against Middlesbrough. It was hard getting tickets but I'm so glad that I got the chance to go. I may never get that chance again and to see us win, well... that turned into such a fantastic atmosphere! 2-0 to the Canaries!

Our team has worked so hard this season and I'm so proud that I have been there supporting them all the way. We're now going back up to the Premier League and I couldn't be more happier.

What are your plans for this weekend?

2 comments :

  1. The big weekend looked amazing!! Watched some of it on the TV - glad you had a great time <3 I'm so jealous Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing! Had such a good time, thank you! :-) xx

      Delete