SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 9 May 2015

GET READY WITH ME! | Meal Out

Hello lovelies!

So, tonight I'm going out for a meal to have a huge catch up with my very oldest best friend!
Also, this is my very first GRWM post, so I hope you like it!

get ready with me

It's been a long day so I'm going to freshen up by taking off all my make-up and starting again.

I started off by washing my hair. I then used certain products in my hair to get it how I wanted to and then I simply dried it. Yes, I sometimes use dry shampoo once I've washed my hair if my roots are quite bad.

Starting with my face - I will be using Simple products. I will wash my face and then use a toner followed by moisturiser.
 Next, I will use 'Maybelline Baby Skin' to reduce the appearance of my pores before applying my make-up.
I will now mix my normal skin shade foundation with my darker foundation as I tanned beforehand so I have to get the correct shade. (You don't want to go out with a very pale face and a tanned body.)

After applying my make-up I get changed. I was stuck on deciding between leggings and jeans. But I personally thought that the jeans looked more casual as I'm going for a meal.

So, I'll now move onto my hair and all I'm going to do is straighten it and give it a bit of volume and hairspray!

I then just go over the finishing touches to make sure that everything's looking good and then give myself a spray of Armani Code. (Which, by the way, smells absolutely gorgeous!)

grwm

hair products

simple products

grwm blog post

get ready with me blog post

makeup of the night

ootn

outfit of the night

List of items mentioned in this post:

I hope you enjoyed my very first GRWM post! Have a good night whatever you're doing! Let me know what you're up to tonight!

Post a Comment