SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 23 May 2015

Festival Outfits - What to wear + tips

Hello lovelies!

As I am going to a festival very soon, I was stuck on ideas on what to wear. 
I thought, surely other people feel the same.

But, I decided to spend hours looking at different online stores to get a rough idea on what I could wear. So... helping myself out and also helping you out, I came up with these and decided to make a post!

Before I get into that, I would like to share a few of my festival tips with you.

1. Wear comfortable shoes, you may regret it if not! You may see some shoes below that look uncomfortable but I personally find them comfy.

2. Take an over shoulder bag instead of holding a bag. It will just get in the way and it will be much easier having your hands free.

3. Keep your valuables safe. If they're in your bag, make sure that they're in a zip part inside the bag. I always get conscious anywhere I go in-case somebody pickpockets. 

4. Take anti-bacterial hand sanitiser. You don't know how handy this can be, even after using a portaloo I don't feel clean.

5. Take a rain-mac. Just in-case the weather decides to ruin your day! If not, take an umbrella.

6. Don't wear white. Ok, I say the word 'don't' and if you look down below you will see a few items that are white. The festival I'm going to is quite local and I know that it won't be too muddy as I've been before. Also, I don't mind them getting messy so if this sounds like you, then ignore this one!

7. Invest in some sunglasses! I hardly ever wear sunglasses apart from festivals. You cannot see a thing if you don't get a pair!

8. Keep warm. Yes it may be quite warm throughout the day but bear in mind that the evening will get chilly.


Now for the outfits! I came up with four different looks that I'd wear to a festival.


Sunglasses - Monsoon
Boots - New Look
Tan Poncho - River Island
Floral Bag - Miss Guided


Ripped Coral Jeans - ikrush
Aviator Sunglasses - Accessorize
White Strappy Wedges - She Likes
Patterned Kimono - H&M
White Fringed Bag - Miss Guided
White Double Strap Bralet - Miss Guided


Black Fringed Bag - New Look
Pom Pom Crop Top - Boohoo
Blue Frayed Shorts - Pretty Little Thing
Printed Tassel Kimono - Boohoo
Black Boots - H&M
Sunglasses - Boohoo



Black High Waisted Jeans - New Look
Sunglasses - Boohoo
White Crop Top - ikrush
Crochet Panel Backpack - New Look
White Heeled Sandals - Ego
Palm Leaf Print Kimono - New Look


If you have any festival tips feel free to share them below!


Post a Comment