SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 3 April 2015

Max Factor False Lash Effect Fusion Review

Hello lovelies!

I normally use Rimmel mascaras as they are usually my favourites. It does exactly what it's meant to do. It gives amazing volume and length and it is so worth the money.


max factor false lash effect fusion review

It wasn't clumpy on the first few uses. After using it for a couple of weeks, it does start to get a little clumpy. (Depending on how often you use the mascara.)
It's quite a fat brush, which I love! I got it from Boots for £11.99.

max factor mascara review

max factor false lash effect fusion mascara

 The purple colour and the silver font caught my attention at first. You can definitely see the difference between my normal mascara and this one. Bear in mind that I don't use eyelash curlers. I really recommend this for anyone who would like lengthly and voluminous lashes.


6 comments :

  1. Ooo this mascara looks really good! Im abit too much in love with my maybelline rocket volume express mascara lol but this looks really good too! Xxx

    Anisha ♡ allyouneedisredlipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See, I'm not a big fan of maybelline mascaras. Everyone has their favourites :-) xx

      Delete
  2. Great mascara! The fact that you haven't used a curler to curl your eyelashes, it does what it says it does ( false lash effect ). Must try product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really must try a curler, it would then give my lashes so much more volume! x

      Delete
  3. Wow this looks great! Must give this a try :)
    Kirsty x


    PrettyBugBlog.

    ReplyDelete