SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 28 March 2015

The Versatile Award

Hello everyone! 

Thanks to Nighttime Birdie who nominated me to do the Versatile Award.

the versatile award


Rules: 

Thank the blogger who nominated you - hopefully with a link to their blog.
Tell 7 facts about yourself. Then, nominate 5-15 other blogs that you have recently discovered for the award.

7 Facts About Me:

1. I've had chicken pox twice.

2. My hair is naturally ginger.

3. I am a huge Cher Lloyd fan!

4. I bite my nails really badly. I've tried everything to stop but nothing really works.

5. I'm allergic to pets/animals.

6. I'm a big football fan for Norwich City!

7. I'm a twin. I have a twin brother.


I Nominate:


Let me know once you've done your award by either commenting below or tweeting me!
Have fun!

Post a Comment