SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 21 February 2015

B by Ted Baker


ted baker pyjamas

B by Ted Baker


ted baker pyjamas


ted baker

b by ted baker pyjamas


                                          Have you fell in love with my sleep wear!?
I am a massive fan of Ted Baker, so when I got these, I was so happy!

I got this camisole and shorts set for Christmas from my parents. Wednesday was my first night wearing them! (I have no photos with this on, for obvious reasons.)

There are lace trims on both the camisole and the shorts. There is also an elasticated underband (which is also lace) and it makes you feel supported and it fits your body properly - so it's not too tight or too loose.

The camisole has lightly padded cups, which can be removed if you wanted to.
Has adjustable straps which is really good!

There's gorgeous little pink bow on both the camisole and shorts with a signature charm. If you know me well, you should know that I have an obsession with bows!

You can wash them in the washing machine. They are super comfy and it's a nice flimsy soft material. I absolutely love my new sleep wear!


Post a Comment